Showing 1 - 10 of 14
Online Reporters, Published on 28/11/2024
» NONG BUA LAM PHU - The 58-year-old gunman who shot three people to death in this northeastern province surrendered to police on Thursday, a day after the killings.
Bangkok Post, Reuters and AFP, Published on 08/10/2022
» Religious ceremonies for all of the victims of the mass slayings in Nong Bua Lam Phu got under way on Saturday with sponsorship from His Majesty the King.
AFP and Reuters, Published on 07/10/2022
» NONG BUA LAM PHU: One by one, grieving parents came to lay single white roses on the steps of the childcare centre where nearly two dozen of their children were murdered.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 26/12/2020
» Lop Buri gold shop slayings
Reuters, Published on 14/08/2020
» Two migrant workers from Myanmar on death row for the 2014 murder of two British backpackers on Koh Tao have had their sentences commuted to life in prison under a royal decree, their lawyer said on Friday.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 09/08/2020
» Police suspect at least two guns may have been used to shoot to death Thavorn Seesod, the gunman who had slain three other people at an illegal casino on Bangkok on Monday night.
Online Reporters, Published on 08/08/2020
» A man who killed a gunman who had slain three other people at an illegal gambling den in Bangkok on Monday night insisted he acted alone, police said on Saturday.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 09/05/2020
» A man wanted in connection with the murder of four people in Ayutthaya was arrested in Suphan Buri on Saturday, six years after fleeing arrest.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 14/01/2020
» The robber who killed three people and injured four others during a gold shop heist in Lop Buri last week is believed to have fled to Chon Buri, according to a police source.
Online Reporters and Chudate Seehawong, Published on 30/11/2019
» The prime suspect wanted for the murder of a teaching couple in Rayong has been arrested in Chiang Mai along with a man who is accused of helping him escape.