Showing 1 - 10 of 1,093
News, Anucha Charoenpo, Published on 16/02/2026
» The government has instructed local authorities across the country to ramp up safety measures ahead of the Lunar New Year festival, with a focus on preventing fires, reducing traffic accidents and curbing air pollution.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 27/01/2026
» Cambodian troops have dug new trenches at three locations near the border in Trat province, according to a source close to the navy.
News, Thitinan Pongsudhirak, Published on 23/01/2026
» President Donald Trump's extraterritorial capture of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro and his wife on cocaine-trafficking and terrorism-related charges earlier this month and repeated demand to take over Greenland at the World Economic Forum this week are part and parcel of a belligerent and transformative "America First" paradigm that dates back at least four decades.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 19/01/2026
» Former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has urged the government to pursue a more proactive diplomatic strategy to ease rising tensions along the Thai–Cambodian border, warning that renewed clashes would only deepen hardship for border communities and undermine regional stability.
News, Aekarach Sattaburuth, Published on 19/01/2026
» The latest survey by Nida Poll provides an early indication of how the political landscape may evolve as the Feb 8 general election moves closer.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 11/01/2026
» Thailand will keep its military forces deployed along the Cambodian border for at least one year to safeguard national sovereignty despite the recent ceasefire agreement with the neighbouring country, Defence Minister Natthaphon Narkphanit says.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 06/01/2026
» Prime Minister Anutin Charnvirakul urged the public to rely only on official information following rumours about Cambodian troop movements, warning that unverified claims could fuel unfounded fear of another round of conflict.
News, Anucha Charoenpo, Published on 01/01/2026
» No exchanges of heavy weapons or direct confrontations were reported between Monday and yesterday morning, despite the expiry of a 72-hour ceasefire, says the Second Army Region.
News, Postbag, Published on 27/12/2025
» Re: "Talks fail to secure truce", (BP, Dec 23).
News, Chairith Yonpiam, Published on 26/12/2025
» The Defence Ministry yesterday clarified that a letter sent by Cambodian Defence Minister Tea Seiha did not explicitly declare a ceasefire, although it carried implications that Cambodia wished hostilities to cease and sought further discussion through bilateral mechanisms.