Showing 1 - 10 of 121
JJakkrit Waewklayhong and Surachai Piragsa, Published on 10/01/2026
» State security forces have stepped up explosive clearance operations in Trat and Buri Ram following Cambodian shelling during the Dec 7–27 conflict last year, amid lingering fears of renewed border clashes.
News, Surachai Piragsa, Published on 05/01/2026
» Authorities are intensifying operations to remove unexploded artillery shells and other munitions after weeks of cross-border fire from Cambodian forces left civilian areas littered with dangerous ordnance.
Online Reporters, Published on 04/01/2026
» Thailand has accused Cambodia of war crimes and violations of international humanitarian law in attacking Thai civilian areas and discarding the bodies of its own soldiers on the battlefield.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 30/12/2025
» The situation along the Thai–Cambodian border has eased following the start of a ceasefire, allowing residents in Buri Ram, Surin, Sa Kaeo, and Trat to begin returning home after weeks of displacement.
Post Reporters, Published on 28/12/2025
» The Thailand Mine Action Centre (TMAC) took aim at Cambodia after PMN-2 anti-personnel landmines were found at an area previously held by Cambodian forces, before calling on Phnom Penh to demonstrate its commitment to the ceasefire agreement.
Online Reporters, Published on 25/12/2025
» Cambodia continues to fire heavy weapons at Thai civilian areas despite repeated protests by Thailand in international forums, while spreading false accusations about Thailand through its embassies, Thai authorities said on Thursday.
Online Reporters, Published on 25/12/2025
» SA KAEO - Three houses were destroyed when Cambodian forces launched rockets into Ban Klong Pang, a village where Thai troops had recently gained full control, the Thai military said on Thursday.
Online Reporters, Published on 24/12/2025
» Cambodia has continued firing heavy weapons at Thai border areas, prompting Thailand to question Cambodia’s sincerity ahead of planned truce negotiations.
Online Reporters, Published on 23/12/2025
» Cambodia continued its attacks on Thai territory on Tuesday, even though both countries expect bilateral truce talks to begin on Wednesday.
Reuters and online reporters, Published on 23/12/2025
» BEIJING — The top priority for Thailand and Cambodia is to agree to a ceasefire and stop fighting as soon as possible resume dialogue, and resolve their border disputes peacefully, a special Chinese envoy to the region said.