Showing 1 - 10 of 38
News, Poramet Tangsathaporn, Published on 13/01/2026
» The Foreign Affairs Ministry said in a statement on Monday that Thailand is adhering to the ceasefire with Cambodia and dismissed allegations of territorial occupation or military operations across the border.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 28/12/2025
» NAKHON RATCHASIMA: Senior prosecutors have joined Police Region 3 to question military officers as witnesses in a criminal case alleging that senior Cambodian leaders ordered cross-border attacks that caused Thai civilian casualties.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 04/08/2025
» The government has rejected accusations of abuses made by the Cambodian Human Rights Committee (CHRC), as it responded to information wars concerning captive soldiers which have opened on yet another front.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 19/07/2025
» The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) is preparing to lodge a formal protest against Cambodia after three Thai soldiers were injured by an anti-personnel landmine near the Thai-Cambodian border in what may be a breach of the Ottawa Convention.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 23/01/2024
» Nonthaburi: An adviser to the interior minister and founder of the Sai Mai Tong Rod (Sai Mai District Must Survive) Facebook page, Ekapop Luengprasert, on Monday took the mother of a 13-year-old boy who had been brutally beaten by a youth gang in this Central Plains province to file a complaint with Ratthanathibet police.
News, Abdullah Benjakat, Published on 31/10/2023
» YALA: An unidentified gang fired two M79 grenades at a security checkpoint in this southern border province city late on Sunday night.
News, Published on 30/08/2023
» PATTANI: Authorities are searching for suspects who ambushed a patrol in Yarang district on Monday night, killing three people and injuring five others, police said yesterday.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 16/03/2023
» A 27-hour siege at a house in Bangkok's Sai Mai district, where a mentally disturbed police officer fired his weapon more than 50 times, ended early Wednesday afternoon.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 22/02/2023
» The Appeal Court has upheld the acquittal of three members of the former United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) of a grenade attack that killed five soldiers during the street protests in 2010.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 10/01/2023
» The Appeal Court has partially reversed a lower court decision to acquit all 24 core leaders and supporters of the red-shirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) in a terrorism case linked with the unrest between Feb 28 and May 20, 2010.