Showing 1 - 10 of 17
News, Post Reporters, Published on 26/05/2025
» Legendary singer Yuenyong Opakul, better known as "Ad Carabao", has voiced opposition to the controversial casino-entertainment project, saying it is not worth the trouble.
News, Chakkrapan Natanri, Published on 11/11/2023
» KHON KAEN: An investigation found an allegation made by the family of a 13-year-old girl, accusing a van driver of drugging and raping her, was groundless.
Post Reporters, Published on 12/10/2023
» After more than four decades, the legendary songs-for-life band Carabao is calling it quits with a farewell concert scheduled to take place in April next year.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 30/07/2023
» The Designated Areas for Sustainable Tourism Administration (Dasta) has pushed Chiang Rai and Suphan Buri to be listed as part of the Unesco Creative Cities Network (UCCN) this year, and the results are expected to be released in October.
News, Apinya Wipatayotin, Published on 02/12/2022
» The Royal Forest Department has cleared musician Yuenyong Opakul, aka Aed Carabao, of a land encroachment allegation.
Apinya Wipatayotin, Published on 01/12/2022
» The Royal Forest Department has cleared musician Yuenyong Opakul, aka Aed Carabao, of an allegation that two blocks of land he owns in Saraburi encroach on protected forest.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 30/11/2022
» Corruption buster Veera Somkwamkid on Tuesday lodged a complaint with police against musician Yuenyong Opakul, aka Aed Carabao, accusing him of encroaching on a public forest in Saraburi province.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 21/10/2022
» Performer Yuenyong "Aed Carabao" Opakul is to report to police on Tuesday and answer a charge of defaming the governor of Suphan Buri province during an offensive rant last week, a senior police officer said.
Online Reporters, Published on 20/10/2022
» Performer Yuenyong "Aed Carabao" Opakul will be summonsed to report to police next Tuesday to answer a charge of defaming the governor of Suphan Buri province, a senior police officer said on Thursday.
Online Reporters, Published on 26/01/2022
» A man has been found dead in the forest in Thap Lan National Park in Nakhon Ratchasima and is believed to have become lost and starved to death.