Showing 1 - 10 of 14
AFP, Published on 22/11/2022
» The trial of two Uighur men accused of carrying out a deadly bombing in Bangkok in 2015 resumed on Tuesday after years of delay attributed to problems finding interpreters and the coronavirus pandemic.
News, Assawin Pinitwong, Published on 17/10/2020
» TAK: The Mae Sot immigration chief has been transferred pending an investigation into the escape of two Uighur men from an immigration detention centre on Wednesday. The escapees remained at large yesterday.
Assawin Pinitwong, Published on 16/10/2020
» TAK: The Mae Sot immigration chief has been transferred pending an investigation into the escape of two Uighur men from an immigration detention centre on Wednesday.
News, Assawin Pinitwong, Published on 16/10/2020
» Tak: Two Uighur migrants who escaped from a detention centre in Mae Sot district on Wednesday used soap to give their captors the slip, authorities said.
Assawin Pinitwong, Published on 15/10/2020
» TAK: A manhunt has been stepped for two Uighur escapees who slipped out of an immigration detention centre in Mae Sot district on Wednesday.
Online Reporters, Published on 14/01/2020
» MUKDAHAN: The last of the seven Uighur illegal migrants who broke out of an immigration detention cell in this northeastern border province on Jan 10 was recaptured on Monday night, police said.
Post Reporters, Published on 13/01/2020
» MUKDAHAN: Police handed out pictures of the last Uighur migrant who remains at large after escaping from an immigration detention facility last week, as the hunt for the escapee continues on Monday.
Online Reporters, Published on 12/01/2020
» MUKDAHAN: Another five Uighur migrants who broke out of a detention cell in this northeastern border province on Friday were recaptured on Sunday, according to media reports.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 12/01/2020
» Five immigration policemen face transfer after seven Uighur migrants broke out of a detention cell in Mukdahan yesterday.
Online Reporters, Published on 29/12/2019
» A total of 43 cases involving security and criminal offences have been transferred from military courts to courts of justice under an order of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), says Prayut Phetkhun, deputy spokesman of the Office of the Attorney-General.