Showing 1 - 9 of 9
News, Muhammad Ayub Pathan & Maluding Deeto, Published on 15/06/2018
» Eight arrest warrants were issued Thursday for suspects in the shooting deaths of four civilians in Narathiwat last week.
News, Wassana Nanuam & Maluding Deeto, Published on 16/05/2018
» Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha yesterday said the government would continue to pursue peace talks in the far South, regardless of whoever the Malaysian government appoints to broker them.
News, Wassana Nanuam and Maluding Deeto, Published on 19/04/2018
» Two of four people wanted by Malaysian authorities for allegedly planning attacks have been arrested and questioned by Thai security officials, Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwon said Wednesday.
News, Nauvarat Suksamran, Published on 17/03/2018
» The insurgent-led violence in the far South has entered its 14th year and even though there is no clear end in sight, locals should not put their lives on hold, according to Pongsak Yingchoncharoen, the mayor of Yala province.
News, Abdulloh Benjakat and Maluding Deeto, Published on 13/03/2018
» PATTANI: Two defence volunteers were injured when a bomb exploded in Panare district yesterday.
News, Muhammad Ayub Pathan and Maluding Deeto, Published on 03/02/2018
» Almost 300 people linked to southern insurgency groups on Friday took part in a 4th Army Region ceremony where they pledged not to become involved in any further unrest.
News, Maluding Tido, Published on 29/01/2018
» A myriad of violent incidents in the far South have made news headlines over the past decade. Yet, the latest motorcycle blast at the Pimolchai fresh market in Yala last Monday has prompted villagers to reprimand the perpetrators for their ruthless attack which killed three people and wounded 34 others, all civilians.
News, Maluding Deeto & Assawin Pakkawan, Published on 23/01/2018
» Security has been stepped up in the deep South and several districts in Songkhla after a motorcycle bomb exploded yesterday morning, killing three people and injuring 34 others in Yala's Muang district.
News, Maluding DeetoMuhammad Ayub Pathan, Published on 19/01/2018
» The Yala provincial court has approved warrants for the arrests for 14 suspects believed to be involved in the torching of a passenger bus in Yala on Dec 17, said a source.