Showing 1-2 of 2 results

    Getting married / divorced in Thailand - what's required

    Englishman to divorce in Thailand

    By Anonymous, Created on: 02/09/2007, Last updated on: 02/11/2007

    » Hi, I am coming to Thailand in November to get divorced. I know i have to go to the local district office (Amphur), to get the divorce registered in Thailand. Can anyone clarify what i have to do then to get the divorce recognised in england. I have been told i have to go to the foreign affairs...

    • Anonymous commented : Zampa, sorry to hear about the divorce. Anyways it's your personal business. I've not been divorced but from general experience of dealing with Amphurs on legal documents, I can offer suggestions. - I believe that the divorce papers have to be signed by the wife & husband at the district office. If there are any fees, it will be very little clerical fees. Make sure you tell the worker that this will be taken for further process to legalize to make sure whether any other forms are required. - Legalization fees can range from 250 baht to 5000 baht. Depending on the document and possible translation that might be required. rgds / sardines

    • 5 replies, 3,835 views

    Thai environment, energy, safety issues

    Nuclear Power for Thailand

    By Anonymous, Created on: 04/09/2007, Last updated on: 09/07/2014

    » The Prime Minister has explained the plan for a nuclear power plant to produce energy for Thailand and help Thailand move away from reliance on oil and gas. Thailand is a net importer of energy, getting much of its energy from the middle east at a huge cost to the country. Added to that the use of...

    • 25 replies, 35,706 views

Your recent history

  • Recently searched

    • Recently viewed links

      Did you find what you were looking for? Have you got some comments for us?