SEARCH

Showing 1-1 of 1 results

  • LIFE

    Three die from poisonous mushrooms

    Online Reporters, Published on 25/06/2014

    » CHIANG MAI – Three people have died from eating poisonous mushrooms since the start of the rainy season, with the latest incident occurring last week involving three members of a family. consumed the mushroom, the mother and daughter died while the father is still in coma.

Your recent history

  • Recently searched

    • Recently viewed links

      Did you find what you were looking for? Have you got some comments for us?