Showing 1 - 10 of 3,162
Nick Atkin, Published on 14/02/2026
» Zhang Peimian walked out of Lumpinee Stadium on Friday night with more than just a unanimous decision win.
Lori Ewing, Reuters, Published on 14/02/2026
» MILAN - The pressure had been building, the glare of Olympic expectation, the scrutiny of a sport that demands not only athletic precision but artistic perfection. And on Friday, all of it came crashing down on Ilia Malinin.
AFP, Published on 13/02/2026
» MILAN - Ukrainian skeleton racer Vladyslav Heraskevych said he hoped “truth would prevail” as he appealed to sport’s highest court on Friday following his Olympic ban, as US figure skating sensation Ilia Malinin eyed a second gold of the Milan-Cortina Games.
Nick Atkin, Published on 13/02/2026
» If Shadow Singha Mawynn reaches the summit of ONE Championship’s featherweight Muay Thai division on Saturday, the belt will not stay around his waist.
AFP, Published on 12/02/2026
» KYIV — Ukrainians were outraged Thursday by a decision from the International Olympic Committee to disqualify their skeleton racer Vladyslav Heraskevych from the Winter Olympics over his helmet honouring killed athletes.
AFP, Published on 12/02/2026
» LONDON — Manchester United co-owner Jim Ratcliffe apologised Thursday for his "choice of language" after saying the "UK has been colonised by immigrants".
AFP, Published on 11/02/2026
» NEW DELHI - India said on Tuesday it would be "a challenge" to face a "quality" Pakistan team in Colombo after Islamabad U-turned and decided to play the blockbuster T20 World Cup clash.
Sports, Chuah Choo Chiang, Published on 11/02/2026
» The region's top women amateur golfers, including Thailand's Prim Prachnakorn and Achiraya Sriwong, Malaysia's Jeneath Wong and Korea's Oh Soo-Min, do not need to look far for inspiration when they reach the crossroads of when to turn professional.
Nick Atkin, Published on 10/02/2026
» Ben Tynan is not interested in excuses – but he is keen to reset the narrative in ONE Championship.
AFP, Published on 10/02/2026
» SEOUL - A dispute that saw South Korea’s players threaten to boycott next month’s Women’s Asian Cup over “discriminatory conditions” has been resolved, football officials in the country said on Tuesday.