Showing 1 - 10 of 56
AFP, Published on 27/11/2025
» PARIS - The seizure of a large amount of performance-enhancing drugs in a raid by Yemeni law enforcement agents is “a landmark moment”, the head of investigations for the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has told AFP.
AFP, Published on 18/09/2025
» LOS ANGELES — Fred Kerley, a two-time Olympic 100-metre medallist currently serving a suspension, has become the first US man and first track and field athlete to sign up for the Enhanced Games, where competitors will be free to use performance-enhancing drugs.
Nick Atkin, Published on 12/08/2025
» Kiamran Nabati has warned ONE Championship’s newest Muay Thai phenom Nabil Anane that he isn’t the true bantamweight champion – unless he agrees to fight him.
AFP, Published on 10/08/2025
» WASHINGTON - Jen Pawol made history by becoming the first woman to umpire in a regular-season Major League Baseball game on Saturday -- and she says she is aware of the "magnitude" of the moment.
Nick Atkin, Published on 17/06/2025
» ONE Championship mixed martial artist Lucas Gabriel has spoken out after being handed a six-month suspension for a doping violation – insisting he never intended to gain an unfair advantage.
Nick Atkin, Published on 17/06/2025
» ONE Championship has suspended Lucas Gabriel after the Brazilian mixed martial artist tested positive for multiple banned substances, a source told the Bangkok Post.
AFP, Published on 23/05/2025
» LOS ANGELES — Anti-doping bodies on Thursday condemned plans for the first edition of the Enhanced Games in Las Vegas, an Olympics-style event where athletes will be free to use performance-enhancing drugs.
Nick Atkin, Published on 23/04/2025
» ONE Championship has suspended Banma Duoji after the Chinese MMA fighter tested positive for a banned substance last month, a source told the Bangkok Post.
Nick Atkin, Published on 26/03/2025
» ONE Championship has suspended Dmitry Menshikov after the former lightweight Muay Thai title challenger tested positive for multiple banned substances, a source told the Bangkok Post.
Nick Atkin, Published on 07/03/2025
» Kiamran Nabati insists he was “unaware” that medications and dietary supplements he took for injury recovery contained banned substances, after being given a one-year doping suspension by ONE Championship.