Showing 1 - 10 of 6,966
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 22/02/2026
» Seawater quality around Phuket remains safe for the public, with no oil contamination detected at five major beaches following the sinking of the Panama-flagged cargo ship SEALLOYD ARC earlier this month, the Pollution Control Department (PCD) says.
Amporn Sangkaew, Published on 22/02/2026
» PATTAYA - Loads of garbage washed up on popular Jomtien beach, just south of the city, on Sunday, covering the sand and driving tourists away.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 22/02/2026
» A 75-year-old retired civil servant lost almost 24 million baht to an online investment scam that hijacked the name of a popular restaurant brand and used the Line messaging app to attract victims.
Chairit Yonpiam, Published on 21/02/2026
» The controversy surrounding barcodes and QR codes printed on ballot papers in the Feb 8 general election has intensified, with petitions now filed with the Ombudsman and the Administrative Court.
Published on 21/02/2026
» With the dust settling after the general election, Thailand’s political landscape has been decisively reshaped by the Bhumjaithai Party’s overwhelming victory.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 20/02/2026
» The Anti-Money Laundering Office (Amlo) has approved the seizure and freezing of assets linked to major criminal networks, with a combined value of 778 million baht.
Published on 20/02/2026
» Feb 20, 2026 – Tidlor Holdings Public Company Limited (“TIDLOR” or the “Group”) announced its 2025 operating results, reporting a record net profit of 4,963 million baht, up 17.4% year-on-year.
Reuters and online reporters, Published on 20/02/2026
» The Criminal Court in Bangkok has sentenced jailed human rights lawyer Arnon Nampa to an additional two years and eight months in prison for royal defamation and sedition in connection with a speech he gave at a protest in Bangkok in November 2020, a rights group said on Friday, bringing his combined sentence to more than 30 years.
Published on 20/02/2026
» Highlights:
News, Post Reporters, Published on 20/02/2026
» The National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) has launched an investigation into five procurement matters involving the Social Security Office (SSO) amid mounting public scrutiny over whether procedures were properly followed.