Showing 1 - 10 of 83
New York Times, Published on 20/02/2026
» LONDON — British police on Thursday evening released Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, formerly known as Prince Andrew, after taking him into custody for several hours, intensifying a long-running crisis for the monarchy over his ties to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
New York Times, Published on 17/09/2025
» NEW YORK — The 22-year-old man accused of assassinating Charlie Kirk said in text messages to his romantic partner that he had “had enough of his hatred” and that “some hate can’t be negotiated out,” according to prosecutors who filed a murder charge against the suspect Tuesday.
New York Times, Published on 11/09/2025
» KATHMANDU — When protesters in Nepal torched parliament, the Supreme Court and the homes of five former prime ministers on Tuesday, no one seemed to be in charge of a country in anarchy. Then, that night, Gen Ashok Raj Sigdel, the chief of the Nepali army, appeared in a short video, urging calm in the streets.
New York Times, Published on 19/07/2025
» NEW YORK — The internet’s latest obsession occurred at, of all places, a Coldplay concert in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
New York Times, Published on 27/05/2025
» LONDON — A driver slammed a car into a crowd celebrating Liverpool’s Premier League victory, seriously injuring a child and an adult and sending more than two dozen people to hospitals, officials in England said Monday.
New York Times, Published on 12/03/2025
» LONDON — A 59-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of manslaughter, the police in northern England said, after a container ship crashed into an oil tanker in the North Sea a day earlier, leaving one crew member missing and presumed dead.
New York Times, Published on 23/01/2025
» Sean "Diddy" Combs, the music mogul facing sex trafficking and racketeering charges, filed a defamation lawsuit Wednesday against a man who said in interviews that he had been given videos that showed Combs in sexual encounters with celebrities, including assaults of people he said appeared to be minors.
New York Times, Published on 23/11/2024
» DUBLIN — A woman who had accused mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Conor McGregor of raping her in a hotel penthouse in 2018 was awarded nearly 250,000 euros (about US$260,000) in damages Friday after a jury found him liable for sexual assault in a civil trial in Dublin.
New York Times, Published on 20/11/2024
» BROWNSVILLE — The late-afternoon launch brought United States President-elect Donald Trump to the company's South Texas launch site along the Gulf of Mexico for a show of solidarity with Elon Musk, SpaceX's founder and the world's richest man, who helped catapult the former president back to the White House.
New York Times, Published on 14/11/2024
» NEW YORK — For her 18th birthday in March, "Jacky Dejo," a snowboarder, bikini model and child influencer turned social media entrepreneur, celebrated on the secluded island of Dominica.