Showing 1 - 10 of 14
News, King-oua Laohong, Published on 15/02/2022
» When a one-year-old toddler named Thaenthai recently went missing from GS Kik nursery in Bangkok, it soon became clear that there was a dark side to the case.
News, King-oua Laohong, Published on 06/11/2019
» A Kenyan woman was arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport on Saturday with more than one kilogramme of cocaine in her stomach, according to the Office of the Narcotics Control Board.
King-oua Laohong, Published on 05/11/2019
» A Kenyan woman was arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport on Saturday with more than one kilogramme of cocaine in her stomach, according to the Office of the Narcotics Control Board (ONCB).
News, King-oua Laohong, Published on 12/01/2019
» The six-nation Safe Mekong Operation Project will continue anti-drug operations for at least the next four years, Deputy Prime Minister and Justice Minister Prajin Juntong says.
News, King-oua Laohong, Published on 12/11/2018
» Heightened cooperation between six countries as part of the anti-drug Safe Mekong initiative has contributed to the interception of large drug hauls entering Thailand from neighbouring countries, Office of the Narcotics Control Board (ONCB) secretary-general Niyom Termsrisuk has revealed.
News, King-oua Laohong, Published on 22/06/2018
» The Anti-Money Laundering Office has seized 98 million baht from two Lao brothers who had tried to smuggle the cash out of the country in December of last year, hidden in their vehicle, through Nong Khai province.
King-oua Laohong, Published on 21/06/2018
» The Anti-Money Laundering Office has impounded 98 million baht seized from two Lao brothers who tried to smuggle the cash out of the country, hidden in their vehicle, through Nong Khai province.
News, King-oua Laohong, Published on 27/03/2018
» Roughly two-thirds of 76 welfare centres for the underprivileged across the country have been involved in irregularities in terms of spending, the Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission (PACC) said Monday.
King-oua Laohong, Published on 19/03/2018
» Graft-busters investigating systemic embezzlement of funds from protection centres for the destitute report the total theft uncovered now exceeds 100 million baht and has been found in 49 provinces.
King-oua Laohong, Published on 12/03/2018
» Irregularities have been found in the distribution of welfare allowances for the poor in 44 provinces, representing 80%, or 97 million baht, of the national budget for the purpose, as the probe continues in the remaining 32 provinces.