Showing 1 - 10 of 23
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 03/02/2026
» PHUKET - Immigration authorities have revoked their visas and blacklisted a French couple after a video of them engaging in explicit sexual activity on a public tuk-tuk sparked widespread outrage online.
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 20/01/2026
» PHUKET: A hotel employee accused of attempting to enter a female guest's room late at night was taken into custody Sunday afternoon and brought before the Phuket Provincial Court, where he pleaded guilty to attempted nighttime trespass.
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 27/06/2025
» PHUKET - Passengers are recommended to get to Phuket airport early from Friday as it has tightened security measures after defusing an explosive device hidden in an abandoned motorcycle on its premises.
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 23/08/2024
» PHUKET - Landslides across Phuket due to heavy rain have killed at least 10 people, including eight foreigners, and damaged more than 50 houses, authorities said on Friday.
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 03/05/2024
» The National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) has vowed to tackle the encroachment of forest reserves and public land in Phuket, admitting some cases still aren't resolved after three decades due to problems enforcing orders in cases involving foreign nationals.
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 25/06/2023
» A total of 83 international cruise ships with more than 310,000 passengers on board brought in more than 2 billion baht in tourism-related income to Thailand since the end of last year, says the Thai Maritime Enforcement Command Centre (TMECC).
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 20/12/2022
» The Expressway Authority of Thailand (Exat) is inviting potential investors to submit their tenders for the construction of the 3.98-kilometre Kathu-Patong expressway in Phuket, which it estimated would cost 14.67 billion baht to build.
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 12/07/2022
» PHUKET: Preparations are being finalised for the tsunami evacuation drill on July 20 in Muang and Thalang districts of this southern island province.
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 07/07/2022
» PHUKET: A tsunami evacuation drill will be held on July 30, after a series of underwater earthquakes off the Nicobar Islands raised residents' fears of an impending tsunami, governor Narong Woonciew said yesterday.
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 06/07/2022
» PHUKET: A tsunami evacuation drill will be held in this southern island province on July 20, after a series of underwater earthquakes off the Nicobar Islands raised local residents' fears of an impending tsunami, governor Narong Woonciew said on Wednesday.