Showing 1 - 10 of 12
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 13/01/2026
» PHUKET - Marine officials have launched a campaign to restore shattered tourist confidence in Phuket's tour boat sector in the wake of a fatal speedboat collision and a huge fire over the past week.
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 05/09/2024
» PHUKET: A doctor who claimed to have been kicked by a Swiss man while she was sitting on the steps near his property on Yamu Beach in February has vowed to appeal his acquittal on assault charges.
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 08/08/2024
» PHUKET: Local authorities have called for an urgent beach cleanup at Hat Karon, a popular coastal attraction, due to concerns about the long-term impact on tourism.
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 12/03/2024
» The Royal Forest Department (RFD) says it is working with other agencies to reclaim a reserved forest area encroached on by a private company on Nui beach in Phuket.
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 09/03/2024
» Local authorities have been given three days to investigate how a private company in Phuket is able to own a plot of land that is blocking access to Laem Nga Beach.
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 03/03/2024
» Phuket residents are planning to gather around Yamu Beach in Thalang district on Sunday to rally against a Swiss man who allegedly kicked a local for sitting on steps near his beachfront villa.
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 14/02/2022
» PHUKET: Relatives of the Indian man who was shot dead on this island province on Feb 4 cancelled their visit to take his body back to India, police said on Monday.
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 14/02/2022
» The Phuket Court has issued arrest warrants for two Canadian nationals suspected of murdering Indian gangster Jimi Singh Sandhu on the island province this month.
News, Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 12/02/2022
» PHUKET: The family of the Indian gangster murdered by suspected hitmen last week will arrive in the next few days to take his body back to India, national police chief Suwat Jangyodsuk said yesterday.
Achadthaya Chuenniran, Published on 11/02/2022
» PHUKET: The family of the Indian gangster murdered by hitmen will arrive in the next few days to take his body back to India, national police chief Suwat Jangyodsuk said on Friday.