Showing 1 - 10 of 73
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 20/02/2026
» A 50-year-old man from Northern Ireland has been arrested in Bangkok’s On Nut area after evaded authorities for more than two years over credit card hacking offences that caused nearly 2 million baht in damages.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 17/02/2026
» Four Myanmar men surrendered to police after an American tourist was beaten to death in Bangkok while trying to resume his relationship with a Myanmar woman.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 23/01/2026
» A British man and five Thai women have been arrested for allegedly luring more than 400 Thai and foreign victims — many of them retirees in Pattaya — into an investment scam with promises of exorbitant stock trading returns.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 11/07/2025
» The former abbot of Wat Phra Phutthachai in Saraburi has admitted to a years-long romantic relationship with a woman known as "Sika Golf", saying he had even planned to leave the monkhood to marry her -- only to later discover she was also romantically involved with senior monks from other well-known temples.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 07/04/2025
» Families of victims who perished in the collapse of the State Audit Office building will each receive compensation of up to 2 million baht, says the Ministry of Labour.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 02/02/2025
» A Thai woman allegedly connected with the biggest romance scam in Thailand's history has been arrested at Hat Yai International Airport, the Central Investigation Bureau (CIB) revealed on Sunday.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 31/12/2024
» The Interior Ministry has instructed provincial governors nationwide to step up safety inspections at hotels, tourist attractions, and entertainment venues in the wake of a hotel fire near Khao San Road in Bangkok, which left three people dead and several injured on Sunday night.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 29/08/2024
» A case summary involving 31 suspects, including police who allegedly colluded with civilians to try and extort 140 million baht from six online gambling suspects last year, has been submitted to prosecutors, deputy Office of the Attorney-General (OAG) spokesman, Watcharin Phanurat, said yesterday.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 16/07/2024
» The Immigration Bureau (IB) is set to take measures to ensure immigration control at airports takes no more than 45 seconds per person.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 07/05/2024
» Police have arrested a 37-year-old American for extradition to the United States, where he faces trial on serious charges of violence and abduction.