Showing 1 - 8 of 8
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 05/06/2025
» A fugitive former assistant abbot of Wat Samphanthawong in Bangkok has returned from Germany and surrendered in connection with a temple fund embezzlement case, seven years after fleeing Thailand.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 08/05/2025
» The Criminal Court on Thursday denied former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra permission to travel to Qatar.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 11/10/2023
» Police have arrested a Qatari man for allegedly raping an 18-year-old male employee of a fast-food shop at a hospital in Watthana district last week.
Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 29/07/2022
» The three Chinese men arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport on Thursday over the alleged abduction of a Chinese businessman all denied the charges, but police said they gave differing statements.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 29/07/2022
» Three Chinese men have been arrested for allegedly abducting a businessman from Vanuatu in Bangkok for a 10-million-baht ransom.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 22/08/2021
» The four remaining Thais in Kabul, Afghanistan, have been evacuated to Qatar and Kuwait, Foreign Ministry spokesman Tanee Sangrat said on Saturday.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 28/02/2019
» The latest case of a lone teenage Saudi air traveller being denied entry and sent back to his home country is likely a copycat act of the Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun case, a source at the Immigration Bureau said on Wednesday.
News, Wassayos Ngamkham, Published on 07/06/2018
» National police chief Chakthip Chaijinda, who headed a police team to bring back fugitive former monk Phra Phrom Methee to Thailand to face questioning over his involvement in the temple fund embezzlement scandal Wednesday, returned from Germany empty-handed.