Showing 1 - 8 of 8
Aekarach Sattaburuth, Published on 09/11/2025
» The Pheu Thai Party has appointed veteran Chiang Mai MP Julapun Amornvivat as its new leader, ending speculation over who would succeed Paetongtarn Shinawatra, who resigned amid the party's declining popularity.
News, Aekarach Sattaburuth, Published on 09/04/2025
» Former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has expressed his opposition to the bill proposing the establishment of integrated entertainment complexes that include casinos, citing concerns about the social and economic impact.
Aekarach Sattaburuth, Published on 03/05/2024
» The Move Forward Party (MFP) may not survive but will try its best to fight its dissolution case in court, says deputy party leader Pol Maj Gen Supisarn Bhakdinarinath.
News, Aekarach Sattaburuth, Published on 16/04/2024
» Discussions among coalition parties over whether it is time for this cabinet's first shake-up will take place after the Songkran holiday, Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin said on Monday, despite previously brushing aside rumours that a change was on the cards.
Aekarach Sattaburuth, Published on 14/09/2022
» The House of Representatives on Wednesday resolved to withdraw the Cannabis and Hemp Bill from its agenda by 198 votes to 136, with 12 abstentions, pending revision of its content which lawmakers viewed as loose and potentially exposing youth to health risks.
News, Aekarach Sattaburuth, Published on 22/08/2020
» The ongoing friction between Sira Jenjaka of the Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP) and Thai Civilised Party leader Mongkolkit Suksintharanon, escalated on Friday with a very public fracas at Parliament House.
News, Aekarach Sattaburuth, Published on 02/03/2020
» MP Wiroj Lakkhanaadisorn of the dissolved Future Forward Party (FFP) became something of an overnight sensation last Tuesday when, during the televised censure debate, he presented details of information operations (IO) allegedly run by the state against critics of the government, opposition supporters and activists.
Aekarach Sattaburuth, Published on 20/04/2018
» One day after dumping all the candidates to be new broadcasting and telecommunications regulators, the National Legislative Assembly (NLA) said on Friday that attempts to search for new ones will start soon.