Showing 1 - 10 of 46
News, Post Reporters, Published on 05/01/2026
» A landmark case long watched by the public -- the alleged assistance given to Red Bull heir Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya to evade prosecution -- has re-emerged with renewed intensity.
Post Reporters, Published on 26/10/2025
» Opposition leader Natthaphong Ruengpanyawut has criticised Prime Minister Anutin Charnvirakul's handling of the online scam crisis, describing the government's action as "too light and too slow."
Post Reporters, Published on 14/07/2025
» Police have identified more suspects in the scam centre case concerning Cambodian casino owner Kok An.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 21/02/2025
» The suspected killer of a doctor in Chiang Mai back in December last year has been arrested by Interpol and will be brought to Thailand to face charges of premeditated murder, according to the police.
Post Reporters, Published on 24/11/2024
» The ex-wife and daughter of Thonburi Healthcare Group founder Dr Boon Vanasin told police they had nothing to do with his alleged multi-billion-baht fraud but police still detained them for further questioning.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 12/10/2024
» Deputy Prime Minister Phumtham Wechayachai said the Pheu Thai Party (PTP) has not yet determined the fate of Gen Pisal Wattanawongkiri, its party-list MP who was in charge of the Fourth Army Region during the 2004 Tak Bai massacre, as the Tak Bai case approaches its expiration on Oct 25.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 11/10/2024
» The leader of the People's Party has advised the government to use the 44th Asean Summit in Vientiane as a channel to secure the return of a fugitive in the longstanding Tak Bai massacre case who is believed to have since fled to Japan.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 10/10/2024
» Two suspects in the 2004 Tak Bai massacre case left the country before their arrest warrants were issued, a House committee was told.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 12/08/2023
» The Department of Special Investigation (DSI) has frozen a bank account worth 220 million baht belonging to scandal-hit Stark Corp's former chairman Chanin Yensudchai, DSI spokeswoman Pichaya Tarakornsanti said on Friday.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 22/07/2023
» The Department of Special Investigation (DSI) has pressed charges against two former executives of scandal-hit Stark Corporation for breaching the Securities and Exchange Act, DSI spokeswoman Pichaya Tarakornsanti said on Friday.