Showing 1 - 10 of 106
News, Post Reporters, Published on 17/02/2026
» Repairs to the Samsen Road section between Vajira Hospital and Samsen police station are expected to be completed before the road reopens in October 2027, Bangkok governor Chadchart Sittipunt told a City Council meeting.
Post Reporters, Published on 10/01/2026
» The Election Commission is investigating allegations that a political party may have paid for favourable media coverage without receipts, after leaked Line chat messages suggested off-the-books arrangements during the campaign for the Feb 8 election.
Post Reporters, Published on 16/11/2025
» A Thai student who fell into a coma while studying in South Korea has been safely brought back to Thailand, with support from Korean actress Lee Young Ae, the Immigration Bureau (IB) said.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 11/11/2025
» The Bhumjaithai Party (BJT) has dismissed accusations that the government is intentionally stalling the constitutional amendment process, asserting that any delays are likely caused by external factors.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 25/10/2025
» Industry Minister Thanakorn Wangboonkongchana yesterday clarified the release of steel products from Sin Ke Yuan Steel Co, stating the released products were unrelated to the State Audit Office building collapse.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 19/10/2025
» Bangkok Governor Chadchart Sittipunt says the underground railway tunnel beneath the collapsed Samsen Road is stable, denying claims the structure is moving.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 25/07/2025
» The Military Court has issued a statement asserting its neutrality and adherence to the constitution, law, and principles of justice in the case involving cadet Pakapong "Moei" Tanyakan.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 14/07/2025
» Veteran Pheu Thai politician Sutin Klungsang admitted the current government isn't as stable as the previous one, though he remained confident it will be back on its feet soon.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 03/06/2025
» The collapsed State Audit Office (SAO) building has come under renewed scrutiny following a recent news report detailing longstanding irregularities in the construction project, which began in 2009.
News, Post Reporters, Published on 28/05/2025
» Two military instructors and 11 senior conscripts were on Tuesday sentenced to between 10 and 20 years in jail for the fatal beating of a new conscript last year.