Showing 1 - 5 of 5
AFP, Published on 10/11/2020
» HANOI: Vietnam's inaugural Formula One Grand Prix "might not happen" next year, a source told AFP on Tuesday, as a report said it had been dropped from the 2021 calendar following the arrest of a key official.
AFP, Published on 18/02/2020
» HANOI: Vietnam's inaugural Formula One Grand Prix will take place in Hanoi in April as planned, organisers told AFP on Tuesday, avoiding the fate of the Chinese Grand Prix which was postponed over the deadly coronavirus outbreak.
AFP, Published on 12/02/2020
» HUNG YEN (VIETNAM) - After a career that began in instant noodles, Vietnam's richest man knows all about long shots, and now he's taking another: trying to get the football-mad country's national team to their first World Cup.
AFP, Published on 27/12/2018
» Vietnam's growth soared to more than 7% this year, its highest in a decade, helped by a surge in its manufacturing sector.
AFP, Published on 07/11/2018
» HANOI - The first Hanoi Grand Prix will kick off a "long-term partnership", Formula One boss Chase Carey said Wednesday as he confirmed plans to expand motorsport's premier championship in Asia.