Showing 1 - 10 of 593
AFP, Published on 03/02/2026
» SAN FRANCISCO - Elon Musk has announced that his rocket company SpaceX will take over his artificial intelligence outfit xAI, as he seeks to raise billions of dollars for his science fiction-worthy outer space projects.
AFP, Published on 19/01/2026
» WASHINGTON (UNITED STATES) - US President Donald Trump's government has asked countries to pay US$1 billion for a permanent spot on his "Board of Peace" aimed at resolving conflicts, according to US media reports.
AFP, Published on 19/12/2025
» WASHINGTON - TikTok said on Thursday it had signed a joint venture deal with investors that would allow the company to maintain operations in the United States and avoid a ban threat over its Chinese ownership, US media reported.
AFP, Published on 16/12/2025
» MANILA — Philippine immigration authorities said the father and son accused of killing 15 people in Sydney visited the country last month and travelled on Indian passports.
AFP, Published on 24/11/2025
» SYDNEY - Australian resources giant BHP said on Monday it had dropped a bid to take over British rival Anglo American that would have created the world's largest miner of copper.
AFP, Published on 19/11/2025
» WASHINGTON - Donald Trump ripped into a reporter from the US network ABC News on Tuesday, just days after calling another woman journalist "piggy" after she asked a question related to the convicted sexual offender Jeffrey Epstein.
AFP, Published on 11/11/2025
» RIYADH - Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo on Tuesday said next year’s World Cup would be his last as he winds down one of the all-time great football careers.
AFP, Published on 06/11/2025
» NEW DELHI - The owner of India Premier League cricket champions Royal Challengers Bengaluru is considering selling the team, which could be worth “as much as $2 billion”.
AFP, Published on 15/10/2025
» WASHINGTON - US and international news outlets including The New York Times, AP, AFP and Fox News on Tuesday declined to sign new restrictive Pentagon media rules, meaning they will be stripped of their press access credentials.
AFP, Published on 09/10/2025
» LOS ANGELES - Comedian Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday said he hopes the outrage over his late-night show’s suspension following pressure from the Trump administration had drawn a “bold red line” for free speech.