Showing 1 - 10 of 23
Online Reporters, Published on 05/02/2026
» A 40mm grenade round fired by Cambodian soldiers landed near a soldier based in Thai territory in Si Sa Ket province on Thursday, in what Phnom Penh called an incident of “indiscipline” involving new troops.
Online Reporters, Published on 31/01/2026
» The Thai army said it detected Cambodian troop movements in Kantharalak district of Si Sa Ket on Friday night, which were believed to be disciplinary lapses.
Online Reporters, Published on 13/12/2025
» A notebook purportedly from the Cambodian military indicates that it is laying additional anti-personnel mines along the contested border, according to Thailand’s 2nd Army Area.
Online Reporters, Published on 24/10/2025
» A man has been arrested in Pattani for allegedly sending 36 grenade launcher rounds through a parcel delivery service from Narathiwat to a buyer in Tak province.
Online Reporters, Published on 28/09/2025
» The Royal Thai Army has accused Cambodia of deliberately provoking an armed clash at the disputed Chong Bok border area in Ubon Ratchathani’s Nam Yuen district, claiming the entire sequence of events was premeditated to portray Thailand as violating the ceasefire agreement.
News, Online Reporters, Published on 27/09/2025
» UBON RATCHATHANI – Cambodian troops reportedly fired shots to provoke Thai soldiers into a brief clash at the Chong Arn Ma border area in this northeastern province on Saturday, according to the Royal Thai Army.
News, Online Reporters, Published on 25/09/2025
» Cambodia has continued to breach the ceasefire agreement by provoking retaliation from the Thai army with gunfire and bombing along the border in the northeastern provinces, according to Thailand's Second Army Region.
News, Online Reporters, Published on 01/09/2025
» The Royal Thai Army said on Monday that more PMN-2 anti-personnel landmines, allegedly laid by Cambodian soldiers, had been found in Thai territory in Surin province.
Online Reporters, Published on 09/08/2025
» Three Thai soldiers were injured after stepping on a landmine during a routine patrol along the Thai-Cambodian border in Kantharalak district of Si Sa Ket province on Saturday morning.
Online Reporters, Published on 08/05/2025
» Four men, wanted for attempted murder and home invasion in Uttaradit province last December, have been been arrested with 20 firearms and more than 4,000 rounds of ammunition seized following police raids in Bangkok and two other central provinces.