Showing 1 - 10 of 65
Online Reporters, Published on 06/01/2026
» Cambodia must immediately explain the breach of the ceasefire on the border in Ubon Ratchathani on Tuesday morning, when a Thai soldier was wounded by a Cambodian mortar shell, Prime Minister Anutin Charnvirakul said.
Online Reporters, Published on 30/12/2025
» Residents in Sa Kaeo province have welcomed the lifting of the night curfew in four border districts now the security situation is deemed to be under control.
Online Reporters, Published on 11/12/2025
» Two more hospitals near the Thai-Cambodian border have been temporarily closed, raising the total number of closures in high-risk areas to 12, officials said on Thursday.
Online Reporters, Published on 10/12/2025
» A total of 1,168 schools have now been closed in border provinces affected by the fighting between Thai and Cambodian forces, with 102 being used as evacuation shelters, Education Minister Narumon Pinyosinwat said on Wednesday.
Online Reporters, Published on 08/12/2025
» All schools in five provinces bordering Cambodia were ordered temporarily closed on Monday after Cambodian forces attacked Thai troops and civilian targets.
Online Reporters, Published on 08/12/2025
» Thai residents along the border with Cambodia continued to vacate their homes on Monday, moving to safe shelters further inland, after Cambodia resumed armed attacks along the frontier.
Online Reporters, Published on 08/12/2025
» A Thai soldier was killed and eight others wounded when Cambodian troops fired shells and rockets at Thai military and civilian targets on Monday morning.
Online Reporters, Published on 07/12/2025
» The Second Army Region has ordered evacuations from border communities in four northeastern provinces after a 35-minute armed clash with Cambodian forces in Si Sa Ket province on Sunday, during which two Thai soldiers were injured.
News, Online Reporters, Published on 30/11/2025
» The opposition Pheu Thai Party has accused Prime Minister Anutin Charnvirakul of repeated crisis-management failures, warning he could lose his position over the Hat Yai flooding disaster.
Online Reporters, Published on 28/11/2025
» Severe flooding across southern Thailand has so far claimed 145 lives, with Songkhla province accounting for the majority at 110 fatalities, according to the government’s Emergency Flood Response Operations Centre.