Showing 11 - 20 of 1,107
Post Reporters, Published on 13/01/2026
» Thai security authorities say they have clear evidence linking a series of coordinated arson and bombing attacks in the southern border provinces on the weekend to the Barisan Revolusi Nasional (BRN) insurgent group.
Mongkol Bangprapa, Published on 12/01/2026
» Prime Minister and Interior Minister Anutin Charnvirakul said intelligence operations need to be comprehensively overhauled following the weekend bombings and arson attacks in the southern border provinces.
Online Reporters, Published on 12/01/2026
» In the wake of the weekend bombings, the army is closely checking all illegal piers along the Golok River in Narathiwat province with a plan to control their operations, believing they are used by insurgents entering and fleeing Thailand.
Online Reporters, Published on 12/01/2026
» The night curfew in Narathiwat province was lifted on Monday, with security authorities confident they had control of the situation in the wake of the coordinated bombings and arson in the three southernmost border provinces.
Online Reporters, Published on 11/01/2026
» NARATHIWAT - A night curfew has been imposed in Narathiwat and security tightened at border crossings with Malaysia following the bombings and arson at 11 petrol stations across three southern border provinces early Sunday morning.
AFP, Published on 08/01/2026
» ADEN - A Saudi-led coalition struck the home province of Yemen's UAE-backed separatist leader on Wednesday, after he failed to show up for talks in Riyadh and was kicked out of the country's presidential body.
AFP, Published on 05/01/2026
» LAGOS - Armed gangs have killed more than 30 people and kidnapped others in a raid in the same Nigerian state where hundreds of schoolchildren were abducted late last year, police said on Sunday.
AFP, Published on 27/12/2025
» ABUJA - US strikes in Nigeria this week targeted Islamic State militants from the Sahel who were in the country to work with the Lakurawa jihadist group and “bandit” gangs, a spokesman for the Nigerian president told AFP on Saturday.
AFP, Published on 26/12/2025
» LAGOS - Nigeria on Friday signalled more strikes against jihadist groups were expected after a Christmas Day bombardment by US forces against militants in the north of the country.
AFP, Published on 09/12/2025
» MINNA (NIGERIA) - Around 100 schoolchildren kidnapped from a Catholic school in Nigeria last month were handed over to state officials Monday, AFP reporters saw.