Showing 1 - 10 of 345
South China Morning Post, Published on 29/08/2025
» SHANGHAI — China is likely to see 300,000 driverless cabs operate in its four top-tier cities as early as 2030, buoyed by advancements in artificial intelligence (AI) and its highly competitive electric vehicle (EV) sector, UBS said on Thursday.
Published on 23/06/2025
» Hong Kong's airport has suspended the operation of its driverless buses to allow authorities to conduct inspections after two of the vehicles collided in a restricted area.
AFP, Published on 20/06/2025
» SAN FRANCISCO (UNITED STATES) - A US appeals court on Thursday ruled that President Donald Trump could continue control of National Guard troops in Los Angeles, over the objections of California Governor Gavin Newsom.
Published on 10/06/2025
» AUSTIN — Chinese electric-vehicle makers led by BYD (Build Your Dreams) beat Tesla in the competition to produce affordable electric vehicles (EVs). Now, many of those same fierce competitors are pulling into the passing lane in the global race to produce self-driving cars.
Published on 10/03/2025
» The Sungai Kolok district office, on the border in Narathiwat province, has suspended the issuing of border passes for people going to Malaysia in the wake of Saturday night's horrific attack by separatist insurgents.
Published on 17/01/2025
» Hong Kong's Airport Authority will scour the globe to secure HK$70 billion (310 billion baht) of investment to help fund an expansion to an infrastructure project billed as a "landmark of Asia".
Published on 08/01/2025
» KANCHANABURI: A woman from Myanmar was killed and two men injured when two pickup trucks carrying illegal migrants crashed in Sangkhla Buri district in the early hours of Wednesday.
Published on 07/01/2025
» WASHINGTON - The US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said on Tuesday it had opened an investigation into about 2.6 million Tesla vehicles after reports of some crashes linked to its “Actually Smart Summon” driverless feature.
Published on 24/12/2024
» Authorities have ordered the operator of Hong Kong airport to step up safety measures for its driverless trains after a child stepped into the gap between the platform and a carriage last year but was quickly pulled out by other passengers.
Kyodo News, Published on 11/09/2024
» KYODO - JR East said Tuesday it will start operating self-driving bullet trains on some of the sections of the Joetsu Shinkansen Line for commercial service in fiscal 2028 with a driver aboard to deal with emergencies, in what could be the world's first such high-speed train service.