Showing 1-2 of 2 results
Price : N/A, Posted on 27/04/2010
» Global English School is a bilingual school where 80% of the curriculum is taught in English by native English speakers while the other 20% is taught in Thai by native Thai speakers. Because the school is bilingual rather than international, it charg
Price : N/A, Posted on 08/05/2010
» St. Andrews International School Samakee is a small international school. The style of education is based on the English National Curriculum. This also includes international education practices such as IGCSE and the IB Diploma Programme.
Your recent history
Recently viewed links